1. Email. Email (24 hours.. 7 days a week,.365 days a year) we check email everyday. email@example.com
2. How to get on our mailing list? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “add list”. It’s as simple as that!
3. Is there actually anything for sale? Occasionally, we may place an instrument from our own stash up for sale. These guitars are for private sale and not enterprise/commercial sale.
4. Can I play the guitar I’m interested in? Certainly! We love jamming, and talking about guitars. Give us a phone or email, and we’ll set something up. We’re also active members of RMMGA and the 13thfret discussion groups and regularly attend some of the gatherings.
5. What about woods and other aspects of guitar construction? You can contact us for an in depth discussion or we recommend heading over to www.guitarbench.com which has a fantastic database of tonewoods, luthier interviews and instruments.
6. Do you take consignments? We are happy to take quality instruments on consignment / outright purchase.
7. Shipping: We ship via several couriers from UPS to Parcel Force. All items are shipped FOB shipping. Unless explictly stated, shipping and insurance is at the receiver’s risk. We will try our best to obtain refund and place claims in a timely manner. All international shipping is FOB Singapore, London or Alabama, domestic US shipping is FOB origin/shipping point. Als note: guitars are setup according to local storage humidity/temperature conditions.
8. Disclaimer: Prices subject to change; all instruments subject to prior sale. Prices subject to change; all instruments subject to prior sale. Consignment guitars are not offered with an evaluation period unless specifically stated.
9. Returns/ Evaluation period: All non-consignment instruments/goods are offered with a 48 hour evaluation period. A refund for the full amount less shipping costs will be issued promptly if the instrument is returned in the same condition as it was dispatched. It must arrive in the same condition to qualify for a full refund. Any wear/damage will be assessed and repair costs bourne by the customer/shipper. A 5% restocking fee is attracted in the event a purchase is cancelled before the guitar is shipped to offset the period of time the guitar has been made unavailable. Any refunds not claimed within 14 days are considered to be void.
10. Ordering a custom instrument: We accept custom orders for the luthiers we represent. We can often obtain a slot sooner than going direct and you of course have the advantage of access to our stash of high quality tonewoods. Unless specifically stated, we do require 1/3 deposit to reserve your place and materials. Upon completion of your order, the remainder of the payment is required before the instrument can be shipped. We do understand circumstances can change and cancellation of orders is possible. Upon cancellation, your deposit will be entirely refunded (less transfer costs) once the guitar has been sold on. More customised or individualised instruments may require a full deposit from the outset.
12. Payment methods: We accept cash, cheque and bank wire transfer. External administration fees for wire transfers to be bourne by the sender.
13. Tortis. We no longer stock tortis products for resale due to logistical problems. We apologise for any inconvenience.